We are looking for a working student (English speaking role), specialised in digital marketing to help grow our online presence, working closely with our CTO and director of marketing to create and implement an SEO strategy, primarily through organic search.
The ideal candidate will have a rare balance of literary and analytical skills, being equally comfortable writing engaging content and working in excel / Google sheets to organise keyword and performance data.
- Assistance in execution and creation of SEO content in the form of articles and landing pages
- Keyword research using ahrefs (subscription provided) to identify content opportunities, backlinking and new keywords
- On-page optimisation - updating meta titles, descriptions, optimising content and implementing Schema markup
- Developing hero content for social media marketing - fun projects to create viral articles with budget for custom graphics and/or video production
- Some external projects (agency style) working on SEO/SEM for a diverse range of clients
- Potentially some training in running Google Ads campaigns
- Occasional assistance in some office administrative tasks (eg. filing of bills, invoicing etc.)
- Full-time student (20hr p/w) studying marketing, media, business, copywriting, advertising, communications or related field
- Interest in digital marketing, with an emphasis on performance marketing areas such as SEO, PPC and social media advertising
- Native or near native fluency in English both written and spoken
- Intermediate to advanced user of Google Sheets / Excel analysing data, using formulas to creatively sort data sets (eg. vlookup, removing duplicates etc)
- Confident content writer, with excellent spelling and grammar, and a feeling for tone and structure
- Experienced user of AI tools (such as Chat-GPT) - creating detailed prompts to write code, sort data and more.
What We Offer:
- Personal training in digital marketing by an experienced professional with 10+ years of agency experience
- Training in SEO, PPC, content marketing and strategy
- Experience working on in-house projects as well as some external agency style projects to build up a broad experience
- Opportunity to learn how to build / edit a website using Webflow (optional)
- Building a portfolio of high quality content published online on a website with traffic and a small but highly engaged audience
- Hybrid in-office (based in Gesundbrunnen, Berlin) and remote working
- BVG card
- Urban Sports Club (Small) membership
- Competitive compensation
- Potential opportunity for full time employment in junior role after graduation
Don’t meet every requirement?
We’re an open minded team and we are committed to investing in your training. The most important thing for us is that you have the raw talent, good literacy and analytical skills, ability to learn and interest in digital marketing. So if you don’t know what Schema markup is for example, don’t let it stop you applying!
We welcome persons of all races, gender identities, disabilities, sexual orientation, and nationalities equally, and are committed to an open and friendly workplace. Our office is located on the ground floor and is wheelchair accessible.
How to Apply
Send us your application by emailing your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com